Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle under Department of Posts has recently released notification for 2411 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) in various districts of Madhya Pradesh State. मध्य प्रदेश Madhya Pradesh राज्य के विभिन्न जिलों में मध्य प्रदेश डाक मंडल Gramin Dak Sevaks ने हाल ही में ग्राम डाक सेवक (जीडीएस GDS)) की 2411 पदों के लिए अधिसूचना notificatio जारी की है। जिसमे जनरल श्रेणी में 918, OBC श्रेणी में 358, SC श्रेणी में 358, ST श्रेणी में 647 पद और अन्य श्रेणियों में भी भर्तियां होनी हैं। इच्छुक और योग्य उम्मीदवार वो ऑनलाइन फॉर्म Online form 19/01/2018 से 19/02/2018 तक विभाग की अधिकारिक वेबसाइट Official Website पर जाकर भर सकता है | ग्राम डाक सेवक (जीडीएस) के बारे में और अधिक जानकारी जैसे Education Qualification ,Age limit ,SELECTION CRITERIA,Fee Payment के बारे में निचे दी जारही है|
MP Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2018 Post Details
Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevaks
Total No.Post : 2411 Posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details
UR : 918 Posts
OBC : 358 Posts
SC : 392 Posts
ST : 647 Posts
PH-HH : 35 Posts
PH-OH : 34 Posts
PH-VH : 27 Posts
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION MP GDS Recruit 2018
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. and Central Govt. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
AGE Limit For MP Gramin Dak Sevaks Recruitment 2018
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on The maximum age shall be relaxable by 03 years to those belonging to OBC categories and 05 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST. 10 years for PH above the respective category.
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE FOR GDS Recruitment
COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE:- The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher
educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR MP GDS 2411 Post Recruitment 2018
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts within a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
Application Fee for MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any identified Post Offices in the circle where online notification is current to make the payment. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter. However, payment of fee is exempted for all Female, SC/ST and PH candidates. They may apply online directly through the provided link in the Website.
How to Apply Online Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2018
- Visit official site of Posts http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the terms and conditions, eligibility criteria.
- If eligible may start applying by clicking on Apply Online button.
- Fill all the details and upload all necessary documents.
- Make payment.
- Click on submit button and take printout.
The appointing authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason
Important Dates :
Starting date for Online Application:- 19th January 2018.
Last Date for Online Application:- 19th February 2018.